Wednesday, April 18, 2012

A few photos from the past

Just thought I'd share some photos of some our past creations from the kitchen: 
  
 
Making gravy at pre-Thanksgiving 2010.
Hakim later carved the turkey!






















 
Banana Stuffed French Toast that I made on one of Hakim's
first visits to Maine

   

















Hakim taught me how to make roasted garlic!

 











Hakim, the salmon dinner he made for us,
and a Beck's, of course!



Hakim's Amazing Chicken Legs




 




















The spicy shrimp with raita and napa cabbage cole slaw I made
for St. Valentine's Day dinner this year
 











 
Did I mention my family owns an ice cream co.?
Stone Fox Farm Creamery!

 
Stay tuned for more posts about some of our dining experiences, some recipes we've recently tried, upcoming adventures, and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts, questions, or comments? Let us know here: